Terminal playing up? No worries. Some of the most common issues and how to sort them are listed below.
Terminal not turning on or screen not lighting up
- Unplug power, wait for ten seconds and then reconnect.
- Check all cables are firmly connected or battery pack is firmly in place.
- Check internet or phone line is working.
Terminal won’t connect to process a payment.
Ingenico terminals - Try a soft reboot.
- Hold down the clear button and the punctuation button (below the 9 key) at the same time for 3-5 seconds, until the terminal turns off.
- Once off, hold the enter button until the terminal powers on
- Try the transaction again
Spire terminals - Try a forced power cycle
- Hold down the power button until the terminal shuts down.
- Once fully off, hold down the power button again until the terminal powers on.
- Try the transaction again.
Alert interruption message on terminal
Contact us and we’ll put you in touch with the terminal manufacturer - (01) 696 8393.
Terminal not printing
Check that the receipt roll is installed correctly and the lid to the roll compartment is firmly closed.
Still can't fix it?
Refer to your terminal user guide for more troubleshooting tips or call us for 24/7 terminal support on 01 696 8393.
Download terminal guides
You can find your make and model near the terminal display screen.
Ingenico IWL222, iWL251, iWL252, iWL258
IWL200 series quick start guide
IWL 200 series quick start guide (with EPOS integration)
IWL200 series user guide
IWL 200 series user guide (with EPOS integration)
Ingencio ICT220, ICT250
ICT200 series quick start guide
ICT200 series with pin pad quick start guide
ICT200 series quick start guide (with EPOS integration)
ICT200 series user guide
ICT200 series user guide (with EPOS integration)
Move3500 quick start guide
Move3500 user guide
Spire SPg7, SPc5
SPg7 Wi-Fi Portable quick reference guide
SPg7 Mobile quick reference guide
SPc5 Countertop quick reference guide
SPc5 and SPg7 user manual